Click open the user menu and select Business Setting > Financial Settings.
You are able to change the following items that will affect your Pymlo experience.
- Date format: the format to display dates throughout the system and on forms
- Currency: the base currency for your accounting entries
- Starting date: the first date to activate your bookkeeping records on Pymlo
There are even more items to set up for your business profile in the near future:
- Rounding digits: the standard rounding digits below floating points
- Rounding mode: the rounding method, including half up, half down, etc.
After entries are created for your business profile, either automatically or manually, you won't be allowed to change your bookkeeping currency.