Visit Pymlo for the first time? Don't worry, and spend 5 minutes with us to see how you can get an easy start with your simplest accounting platform.
Go to the Sign Up page.
Enter your e-mail and password to create a new account.
You can log in with Google or Facebook account too. This e-mail will be used when you want to reset your password.
Enter your profile and settings according to the instructions.
User profile: name, title, preferred language.
Company profile: Business name, type, country, currency, date format
Now that you are ready to enjoy happy accounting with Pymlo, let's take a view at whatPymlo
offers in the following sections.
Start your accounting immediately, literally
You will see several shortcuts on the home page to allow you a super quick start.
After accounting data are generated by various features, your Home page will turn into a Dashboard so that you can view the accounting summary easily in the future.
If you want to record simple transactions without customers/products, see Transactions.
A list of Pymlo features will be displayed on the lefthand-side menu bar, as below,
A. Home: Provide an overall summary report for your financial status.
B. Customers & Vendors: Manage your customers and vendors.
C. Products: Manage products you sell or buy.
- Quote: Create a sales quote to customer to quote prices. Can convert into Invoice easily.
Invoice: Earn revenue by issuing an invoice to customers.
- Sales Receipt: Make direct sales and create a receipt.
Purchase Order: Issue purchase order to vendors for purchasing products/services.
- Vendor Bill: Order products/services from your suppliers. Can be converted from PO.
- Expenses: Upload receipts to record already-paid expenses.
- Chart of Accounts: Manage accounts in your company.
- Transactions: View transactions you paid or received. You can record simple income/expense here.
- Journal entries: Manually make double-entry accounting records in your company.
- General Ledger: List all details of every account in your company.
- Profit & Loss: Summary of your revenue/expense.
- Balance Sheet: Summary of your asset/liabilities/equity.
- Tax Report: Summary of total tax amount you have to pay, or can be refunded.
- Sales Summary: Summary of how each customer or product contribute to your sales volume.
- Purchase Summary: Summary of how much you spent on each vendor or product for purchasing.
- Customer Receivable Aging: Summary of outstanding invoices or accounts (customers) receivable within the following 90 days.
- Vendor Payable Aging: Summary of outstanding vendor bills or accounts (vendors) payable within the following 90 days.
- Expenses by Account: Summary of all expenses by your payment accounts.
User and settings menu
Click on your profile to open the dropdown menu for user settings and business settings.
User settings include:
B. Refer a friend: Share your joy of using Pymlo with friends.
C. Help center: Come to this website for detail tutorials.
D. Sign out of account.
Business settings include:
E. General: Update business profile, ex. company name, address, and logo.
F. Financial Settings: Change date format on documents and bookkeeping currency.
G. Custom Form Settings: Specify output language and details of your quote and invoice.
H. Taxes: Manage your sales and withholding taxes.
I. Accounts: Manage your chart of accounts.
J. Online Payment: Integrate with your online payment accounts and allow customers to pay through them.
K. Team Members: Invite your colleagues to work in current business profile.
L. Billing: Manage your billing information and subscription.
M. Switch to other business profiles if you have multiple ones.
If you need any help or have suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com